Tuesday, May 31, 2005

And with that...


05.31.05
Originally uploaded by AlexGates.
The month of May draws to a close.

31 strips. Some better than others. Some just this side of things you would find drawn on the walls of a house with a 2 year old in it. But all scanned and put up for public view.

This marks the second of my drawing goals I have completed. For me this is a big deal, as completing things I start is something of a rare happening.

Though this marks the end of the daily strips for the time being (break time!) I should have updates every few days. There are 14 or so strips from April, and I really would like to get my 24 hour comic put up at some point. And of course any new ideas that spring to mind.

Oh, and I'm working on a 6 page story for Stick Figure Anthology . I have the whole thing thumbnailed out, and the first 3 pages of script done. Hopefully I will finish the script and get started on some actual pencil work soon.

And then theres that drawing class. More on that tomorrow after I visit the friendly folks at TCC.

As always thanks for taking a look around Comic Viewer.

-alex.

Edit-- So I totally misspelled CongraTulations. I rule. Move along. Nothing to see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home