Sunday, May 22, 2005

Some experimentation.


05.22.05
Originally uploaded by AlexGates.
There are two experiments today.

1. I didn't use a border around the text again, trying to see what that looks like when scanned in. I'm not very happy with the effect, though it might be more my handwriting than anything.

2. I didn't draw a border around the comic, letting flickr/my_blog create the border instead. Again, not so much with the happy, but I think that has more to do with my crooked scanning than the look of the border. I may try again tomorrow.

Today's strip is just a hair above the HotHat of last week in terms of quality. I blame lack of sleep, though lack of drawing practice could also be the cause.

-alex.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cody C. said...

hey, Peanuts wasn't always as smooth and polished as it was in later years.

Though i never saw Linus with a hot hat....

Keep 'em coming, my man in Tulsa!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home